EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES WITH COMPLETE DETAILS
Extracurricular activities for over all development to trainees & facility available:
- Every trainee will give speech in the morning assembly as per annual calendar for improvement of communication skill.
- N.C.C. wing for both boys & girls.
- Extracurricular activities like painting competition, debates, sports, seminars and cultural activities.
- Trainees are regular blood donor to the needy patients in the Govt. Hospital.
- Well-equipped dispensary in the institution for first aid under the super vision of an experienced pharmacist.
- Well-equipped library having adequate number of technical books, journals, magazines and newspaper.
- New Initiative taken with Industry partner: Maruti Suzuki India LTD… GURGAON
Suggestion / kaizen scheme launched and implemented w.e.f. 17 October, 2014 with support of Industry partner Maruti Suzuki India LTD.
- Organising Trade related poster making competition for all final year trainees.
Faculty training at MSIL, Gurgaon.
- BISAG satellite training for improving soft skills of the trainees.
- Shooting of documentary film in Govt. ITI .Solan by industry partner Maruti Suzuki India LTD. On working of ITI.
- Industrial visits of all final year trainees
- sponsored by our Industry partner Maruti Suzuki India LTD., Gurgaon.
- Donation of engines, Trade related posters, first aid kits etc.
- One day interview skill training for all the final year trainees.
- Maruti dealer training programming for MMV trade trainees.
- Repair & maintenance of machinery & equipment’s.